We are Dow Automotive / BETASEAL Certified
Leading Adhesive Systems Enable Glass Installation In Less Time at Lower Cost
With a proven track record of providing exceptional performance, lowering costs and reducing assembly times, BETASEAL™ glass bonding systems are used worldwide for the structural bonding and sealing of stationary vehicle glass.
BETASEAL glass bonding systems consist of BETACLEAN™ cleaners, BETAPRIME™ primers and BETASEAL adhesives to provide a total bonding solution for glass bonding applications.
BETASEAL formulations provide a wide range of mechanical properties to suit all vehicle requirements and are compatible with all vehicle production processes, including cold- and warm-applied systems. A wide variety of BETASEAL products also are specially formulated for aftermarket glass replacement. BETASEAL glass bonding systems meet OEM durability specifications and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) for barrier, rollover and roof crush regulations.
- Excellent performance on automotive glass and ceramic substrates
- Compatible with the most advanced automotive paint technologies
- Primerless-to-paint systems technology
- Technology for safe drive-away times (SDAT) of 30 minutes or less, even with cars with twin airbags
- High- and medium-viscosity products available
- Reduced assembly times and cost
- High performance to the toughest OEM durability specifications, crash-test proven
- Leading, proven technology specified by OEMs worldwide
- Ensures OEM-approved quality for the aftermarket
A wide range of BETASEAL Glass Bonding Systems products are available to meet diverse glass bonding applications, including windshields, backlites and quarter glass.
BETASEAL Glass Bonding Systems are used with robotic or manual application methods from customized pumping equipment. Aftermarket packaging systems are also available for glass replacement applications. Technical Service and Development is offered to assure proper application techniques.
Web Site: www.DowAutomotive.com
We are AGRSS Certified
The Mission of AGRSS - Auto Galss Replacement Safety Standards Council
To make every auto glass replacement safer by:
- Developing and maintaining standards for the replacement of auto glass;
- Educating and accrediting the industry; and
- Promoting awareness of the AGRSS® Standard to the insurance industry and driving public at large.
AGRSS Web Site: www.SafeWindshields.com
The Automotive Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS®) Council Inc. (AGRSS®) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the safe replacement of auto glass. AGRSS® was founded and is supported by companies in the auto glass replacement industry that keep safe installation as their primary goal.
AGRSS® is an accredited American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards development organization. It has developed the North America's only auto glass replacement standard, the AGRSS® standard (ANSI/AGRSS® 002-2002 Automotive Glass Replacement Safety Standard). TheAGRSS® Standard addresses procedures, education and product performance.