We are NGA Certified - National Glass Association
The NGA provides cutting-edge education and training programs that upgrade technical skills, improve management practices and enhance quality workmanship. From state-of-the-art online training offered through MyGlassClass.com to year-long professional development programs like the Glass Management Institute, the NGA is the industry's preferred resource for technical and professional training. NGA Certifications in auto glass replacement, auto glass repair, and glass installation are recognized as the gold standard of professional quality. Our annual industry events – including GlassBuild America, the Glazing Executives Forum, and the Window & Door Dealers Forum – help unite the industry while serving as a centralized meeting place for thousands of professionals. We also offer timely and relevant information through our various magazines and e-newsletters
The NGA serves consumers by acting as a resource for everything from locating professionals to providing information on the latest trends and issues. The NGA publishes consumer guides that offer tips on glass shower enclosures, bathroom designs, windows, and automobile windshields.
Web Site: www.Glass.org
NGA members proudly adhere to a code of ethics that engenders public confidence in the integrity and service of glass professionals everywhere. They agree to:
- Promote and encourage fair and ethical competition.
- Fulfill all contractual obligations and respect the contractual obligations of others by not inducing breach of existing contracts.
- Use safety glazing materials whenever possible and to refuse to sell unsafe products.
- Maintain a safe work area which provides adequate inventories of glass products and to sell these products at a fair and non-discriminating price.
- Maintain the highest industry-wide standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Promote the advancement of the association on both the local and national levels, supporting its goals and objectives.
We are Dow Automotive / BETASEAL Certified
Leading Adhesive Systems Enable Glass Installation In Less Time at Lower Cost
With a proven track record of providing exceptional performance, lowering costs and reducing assembly times, BETASEAL™ glass bonding systems are used worldwide for the structural bonding and sealing of stationary vehicle glass.
BETASEAL glass bonding systems consist of BETACLEAN™ cleaners, BETAPRIME™ primers and BETASEAL adhesives to provide a total bonding solution for glass bonding applications.
BETASEAL formulations provide a wide range of mechanical properties to suit all vehicle requirements and are compatible with all vehicle production processes, including cold- and warm-applied systems. A wide variety of BETASEAL products also are specially formulated for aftermarket glass replacement. BETASEAL glass bonding systems meet OEM durability specifications and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) for barrier, rollover and roof crush regulations.
- Excellent performance on automotive glass and ceramic substrates
- Compatible with the most advanced automotive paint technologies
- Primerless-to-paint systems technology
- Technology for safe drive-away times (SDAT) of 30 minutes or less, even with cars with twin airbags
- High- and medium-viscosity products available
- Reduced assembly times and cost
- High performance to the toughest OEM durability specifications, crash-test proven
- Leading, proven technology specified by OEMs worldwide
- Ensures OEM-approved quality for the aftermarket
A wide range of BETASEAL Glass Bonding Systems products are available to meet diverse glass bonding applications, including windshields, backlites and quarter glass.
BETASEAL Glass Bonding Systems are used with robotic or manual application methods from customized pumping equipment. Aftermarket packaging systems are also available for glass replacement applications. Technical Service and Development is offered to assure proper application techniques.
Web Site: www.DowAutomotive.com